Friday, December 5, 2008

36 part two

As the night is winding down, and the weather is getting colder, and the look that I am getting from him seems to take me over, we head straight for my apartment. I want to play with him a little, I want him to crave to be inside me, I want to make him beg. Entering my apartment, I place a long sweet deep kiss, and pull away and look at him deeply and let him know that this is going to be a long night.

I push him back, onto my bed, and start to take off his jersey (I so love that he is a giants fan). I kiss gently around his neck and nibble on his ears, and can tell his breathing has gotten deeper. I slide down his chest, nibbling along the way, and stop short at his pants. He has a look of confusion on him, wondering what he might have done wrong. I get up and head towards the kitchen. I can only imagine what is going through his head. I return, with two drinks in my hands. I hand one to him and place the other on the table. I let him take a sip and then retrieve the drink back from him. I push him back again and take a sip of my drink, taking a piece of ice into my mouth with out him knowing. I then return to the spot that I had left. He seems excited, and almost relived. I place the cold from the ice onto his skin. He jumps, oh I do love to surprise a guy. He then returns to his state of joy. I unbutton his pants and take his throbbing cock out of his boxers. I trace the ice around the tip and his breath is rapid, almost panting. I then in one quick move move him in, filling my mouth, and I hear him whipper. I can tell that the cold water is running down.

I then come up, and hand him his drink. Oh the disappointed look on his face is so rewarding. I stand at the end of the bed and take the only piece of true clothing I was wearing off (my jersey). and stand before him with my come fuck me boots, and undies. His eyes have enlarged and his mouth has fallen open. "Put you drink down, and come to the edge of the bed." He gladly answers. I instruct him to take my clothes off, he does so eagerly. I straddle him and tease the tip of his cock with my slit. I can fell him thrusting and know he cant wait. I get off and take a sip of my drink, those puppy dog eyes make me smile viciously.

I return to the head of the bed, he comes up from the foot of the bed. Oh I do love when men know what the should be doing. I kiss him passionately. I grab his throbbing cock and stroke him, I then push him ever so slightly with one finger and he follows what I want him to do. He lays back and I straddle him, I slide ever so slowly down onto him. His back arches and his eyes roll back, my vicious smile returns. I begin to ride him and enjoy the way he seems to be squirming. Then my climax takes over me, and I collapse onto him in pure ecstasy.

He is not done with me, he places one hand behind my back and in one move I am filliped over. I can tell with the urgency that he is near. Placed on all fours, he enters me, grabbing at my hips. This is the point in time that I wish my headboard was a mirror so i could see what his face looks like. Pounding harder and harder I am in heaven, then I whisper a few words that almost throw him over the edge "spank me" and he kindly obliges. After a few more swats, I can tell he is near. I feel him shake and then he collapses. I might just have to keep this one around.

3 comments:

relevent married guy said...

**deep breath*** How deliciously fun is this? You do so know how to tempt, tease and reward your lover for your own rewards.... :) Yes, Mr. 36 is a lucky guy.....
Have fun and thank you again for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Great fucking post.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... do you have a 37? Where would one like myself apply for consideration? I guess getting all hot over your blog will have to do for now but if you need some pleasing...