Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not too much



So I am not in much of a mood to type, M has really pissed me off and made me not want to go home to my own apt. I had to be up really early this morning and could tell he was throwing a hissy fit last night. For christ sake he got up at 4am and turned on the light which also got me up. God I really wanted to throw something at him.

But I am going to try and post a picture on here. They are one of my favorite pair of socks and I hope you like them too. Plus whatever is behind me makes me look preggers....all I have to say is that I was drunk and in a bathroom with a camera, don't ask why.

2 comments:

relevent married guy said...

I always take the camera in the bathroom when I am drunk. ;)
Thanks for posting a picture!!!!!!!! Love the socks!
Don't let the live in get you down. Get even....put a small pebble in on of his shoes.

Anonymous said...

That sucks! He needs to leave. I've had roommates like that and they can drive you nuts!

It's a bit hard to see but I love the pic and love the socks too! I know you said not to ask why but I'm gonna go ahead and ask. Why?