Friday, January 16, 2009

Fetish Day

So it is fetish day, and I hope all of you pervs are wearing some purple. I know I am. To kick of my fetish day (ok it was about 12am and I had a few drinks) I was a stripper last night. Now I normally don't do this on a regular basis, or even at all. But the freak in me got the better last night, when I went out with the guys to the strip club, and decided stripping was a good idea. So there was one of my fetish goals accomplished. Yea Me!! So if you see anyone wearing purple today know that they have something dirty on their mind. What is on your mind today?

7 comments:

relevent married guy said...

Watching you strip!
;)

Library Vixen said...

hi smartass, thanks for adding my blog, I am pleased more females want to read along. Plus D-Town in the hose, I was born and raised. I escaped though. What strip bar did you go to?

vxn

Library Vixen said...

not in the hose in the house.

Smartass said...

Thanks Vixen for the love..... I was stripping at PTs. You must of been a native to Denver, I have lived in a lot of places and I have fallen in love with Denver.

Anonymous said...

I want to see you strip...

Mike said...

I wore a purple top last year, but forgot all about it this year :(
As for you stipping, damn i wish i live in the states and near you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I haven't kept up in awhile cuz I've been busy but I am back and am glad to see you're still at it. I had no idea abou this day of fetish. However, you can bet I'll be looking for purple next year. I live near you... wish I made it there that night!