Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I have decided

I am going to keep the blog, I am not going to make it private or censor what I have to say. If people that I know find it I really don't care. I have nothing to hide. If they don't like it then that is their problem. People know that I am very out going and I shouldn't be punished for that.

M and I have come to an understanding that he is moving out. I would feel bad if I just pushed him out the door without a place to stay. I am just not that mean of a person. So he will be around for a while more. I told him that he needs to find a few days during the week to hang out with friends and not stay at my apt so I have some breathing room. He knows that we are not going to work out and that I have been seeing someone else (Q).

Q and I are in a limbo. He found my blog and was pissed that I didn't tell him about M. So I figured we would of broken up (not that I cheated on him with M) because I hid this from him. But I am not sure what is going on. We still chat and still hang out. I am just so anxious about this...sigh.

On a happier note, I got two offers for dates. Not that I am going to take them up on it (everything is so complicated right now) but it is nice to know that people are still out there. I am just going to have to give up on guys for a while.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are keeping the blog. You were just starting to get adventurous with the photos. Looking forward to more.
B

Mike said...

I`m so glad that you have decided to keep you blog!

You need not only your own space in RL, but here too with your blog.

I`m now looking forward to your future posts

Anonymous said...

keep the blog going. There are times I want to stop but it is a good way to vent and just let yourself go. Plus I really like your blog!!

relevent married guy said...

Off topic....but.....
Happy Valentine's Day sexy lady!

The Blog Guy said...

Consider adding your blog to mine. A blog designed to improve search engine listings for bloggers such as yourself. Also there will be blog tips for managing your Google Blog.

BLOG FOLLOW ME
http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/

This is a Bloggers Blog. You may find others who share your own interest.

Ivet Writer said...

Very interesting blog, Smartass. Congrats.
Perhaps you would like to see my blog http://theabyssattraction.blogspot.com and even post there a comment. It would be great for me!
Kisses from Spain.

Anonymous said...

naivety abounds of alte it seems... god forbid the faithful exhist...

Anonymous said...

alte = late
fast type also abounds it seems;
as i am its latest victim, ha!

Unknown said...

Have yoo decided to enter RCIA yet?
Or didjoo blow-it-off?

<- CHOOSE ->
where you shall be at
the General Judgement.

Unknown said...

I love you...
and I promise to kiss
your feets in Seventh-Heaven.
trustNjesus, doll.

Unknown said...

I love you...
and I promise to kiss
your feets in Seventh-Heaven.
trustNjesus, doll.